Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Banta had been hit by a car

Santa calls an ambulance because his mate Banta had been hit by a car......
santa-banta
Santa: 'Get an ambulance here quick, he's bleeding from his nose and ears and I think both his legs are broken.


'Operator: 'What is your location sir?'
Santa: 'Outside 28 Connaught Place .
'Operator: 'How do you spell that sir?'

Silence.... (heavy breathing) and after a minute...
Operator: 'Are you there sir?'

More heavy breathing and another minute later.
Operator: 'Sir, can you hear me?' This goes on for another few minutes until....

Operator: 'Sir, please answer me. Can you still hear me?'

Santa: 'Yes, sorry about dat... I couldn't spell Connaught place, so I just dragged him round to Minto road ....tussi Minto

Road de spelling note karo.????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google Analytics Alternative